id to lower case

Feb 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hi,

I've been using your software and it looks awesome. But I lost a lot of time because of a "bug" I think. 

In the code I can see the if:

if (!mvcNode.DynamicParameters.Contains("*") && (!mvcNode.IsDynamic || !mvcNode.DynamicParameters.Contains(pair.Key)))
                        {
                            return false;
                        }

if (!mvcNode.DynamicParameters.Contains("*") && (!mvcNode.IsDynamic || !mvcNode.DynamicParameters.Contains(pair.Key)))

{

return false;

}

My problem was that my var in the controller is in Upper Case: "ID" and in the framework you turn that into lowercase. That is fine but when I declare my node

<mvcSiteMapNode title="Create Edit Practitioners" isDynamic="true" dynamicParameters="ID" action="CreateEditPractitioner" controller="Settings">

I put the dynamic Parameter as it is in the controller (UpperCase) and your framework doesn't turn that into lowercase as it did before! The result is that the node is not found.

I'm giving you this feedback in case you didn't figure that out and as I might be helpful in future releases :)

regards,

jose

PS: excuse my bad english

Coordinator
Feb 22, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Will implement this.

Coordinator
Feb 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.