SiteMapPath Link => xyz?isDynamic=true

Oct 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Hello there,

MvcSiteMap is hot stuff. Flowers to the inventor, but....

I have such a sitemap:

<siteMap>
  <mvcSiteMapNode title="Startseite" controller="Home" action="Index" isDynamic="true" dynamicParameters="*">
      <mvcSiteMapNode title="SoftwareShow" controller="Software" action="Show" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="software;version" key="newsoftwarefromstartpage" />
      <mvcSiteMapNode title="FAQ" controller="System" action="ShowFaq" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="request" key="faqfromstartpage" />
      <mvcSiteMapNode title="Autoren" controller="Author" action="Index">
        <mvcSiteMapNode title="AuthorEntry" controller="Author" action="Show" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="author;page"/>
      </mvcSiteMapNode>
    <mvcSiteMapNode title="OS Index" controller="Software" action="Index" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="os">
      <mvcSiteMapNode url="/software/new/"          title="SoftwareShowNew"           controller="Software" action="Show" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="os;software;version" key="newsoftwarefromosindex" />
      <mvcSiteMapNode url="/software/topdownloads/" title="SoftwareShowTopDownloads" controller="Software" action="Show" isdynamic="true" dynamicParameters="os;software;version" key="topdownloadssoftwarefromosindex" />      
    </mvcSiteMapNode>
  </mvcSiteMapNode>
</siteMap>

The Sitemap-Entries with the url /software/new/ and /software/topdownloads/ make some problems:

1. CurrentNode is allways the one with the url /software/new/. If I change the order of /oftware/new/ with the one with /software/topdownloads/ then, /software/topdownloads/ gets allways picked. So i guess that the engine does not look the the url differs or there is a bug.

2. The created Sitemap Path looks like:

Is there a workaround? What am I doing wrong? Please help.